Monday, April 26, 2010

Heart 2 Heart challenge #4: Ribbon, ribbon, and more ribbon

This weeks' challenge is using at least two types of ribbon. I can't believe I got this done already I am usually such a procrastinator. When I saw the challenge I had my idea and ran to my scrap room to get it done (Luckily it was nap time). I used the Miracle kit (which pictures don't do this kit justice, it is so pretty in person, everyone must get this kit) with sweet leaf and white ric rac ribbon. I layered a piece of paper with the ribbon in the background of the butterfly. I used the Say it in Style stamp set as well and lots of bling. I hope you all enjoy. Happy creating :) and have a fabulous week :)

6 comments:

  1. I love the ricrac and sweet leaf ribbon combo on the background, I can't believe you came up with something so nice so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous card! How you manage to create something so fabulous with a baby to take care of is beyond me! LOVE your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of fun ribbon! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, I love the ribbon background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice of sweet leaf ribbon and white ric rac. And I love how you used the elements from the Miracle kit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW - what a fun way to create a background! I can totally see this as a way to use those small bits and pieces of varous ribbons.

    ReplyDelete