Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Heart 2 Heart Challenge: Create A Mother's Day card and Mojo Monday Challenge

This card is for Mojo Monday sketch challenge and Heart 2 Heart challenge. All products are close to my heart. I believe this paper is called unforgettable. I also used Filigree charms, itty bitty sparkles and the say it in style stamp set. I hope you like it and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all you fine mothers out there.


A close up of my hand made flower that I made by just rolling paper and wrapping it tightly in a circle. I am really enjoying all these techniques on how to create your own flowers, I love flowers.


h

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the charms - Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, I love the filigree charms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The filigree charms add just the right touch. Haven't tried to make any paper flowers yet, yours are inspiring though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Irresistibles - aren't they the best. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete