Monday, April 12, 2010

Heart 2 Heart challenge card: 1-stamp image 2- patterns of paper 3- embelishments



This was so hard for me. I usually add so much. I wanted to add a big flower in the corner, ribbon, and just more stuff. I probably will, this is just my challenge version I guess. The only thing I used non-ctmh again was my ek punch. I love these papers and this little frog is one of my all time favs. TFL and I can't wait to see everyone elses. Oh yeah and I think I did cheat using the fly, told you I couldn't help myself. Don't worry I won't use that punch every time, it is one of new addictions (punches) and I don't have very many yet.


9 comments:

  1. Cute little froggie and I've ALWAYS LOVED Animal Cookies!! Thanks for joining this week's challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a whimsical card - full of great color and elements - Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! It's hard to limit ourselves on the embellishments sometimes isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stamp set as well...that frog is too cute and I love his little rhinesone tongue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Love the bling tongue! Thanks for playing week 2 with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little froggie...love the bling! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the rhinestones for the frog's tongue! Too creative! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how cute and colorful! thanks for playing this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that tongue! So cute and whimsical!

    ReplyDelete