Sunday, April 25, 2010

Heart 2 Heart challenge #3: Let's Get Sketchy

This is my handmade flower that I learned how to do from Paper Creations Magazine. I had some trouble with it and took me some time to get it. I think practice makes perfect. I used new product from the summer catalog: Splendor paper which I LOVE DEARLY, Splendor brads which are so awesome, and some of the Splendor stickease for the scalloped border.
I hope you can appreciate the color, my photos are a bit washed out. Did I say I love this paper already:) TFL.


3 comments:

  1. What a cool flower! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the distressing and inking on the B&T paper! Such a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the addition of the Splendor Designer Brad to the center of your paper flower. And...moving the stripe to accomodate the sentiment - very nice!

    ReplyDelete